The July event of Mobile Monday Mumbai is on the topic “Mobile Advertising” and will be held on July 16th.
Thanks to GroupM for sponsoring the event and supporting the community.
- Is mobile advertising required by brands and how can it be taken to the next level.
- What do the brands expect this medium to deliver & would they invest if they can target the right customer.
- What are the factors influencing / hindering mobile advertising.
- Do we have the right infrastructure & ecosystem for mobile advertising to flourish?
- Operator’s perspective on new technologies / infrastructure which would be beneficial for mobile advertising.
- Panel Discussion
- Rajesh Jain, MD, Netcore Solutions (Moderator)
- Vikram Sakhuja, COO, Groupm
- Harit Nagpal, Marketing Director, Hutch
- Pankaj Sethi, President - VAS, Tata Tele
- Arvind Rao, CEO, On Mobile
Rahul Welde, GM Media, Hindustan Unilever
- Anil Pande, Head - Product Development, Reliance Communications
- Group Discussion
Monday, 16th July
7.00pm - 9.30pm
Peninsula Corporate Park,
Ganpat Rao Kadam Marg,
Mumbai - 400 013.
Click here to register.
8 comments July 4th, 2007